Thursday, September 22, 2011

This is not helping!

Lately I feel like a baby who has her days and nights mixed up. It's close to midnight most nights before I'm tired enough to sleep, and in the mornings I'm feeling sleepy within an hour of the kids leaving for school.

I always expect it to take a week or two for my body to adjust to the new routine when school starts, but this is getting crazy. I have so much I want to get done, yet most days I don't hit my stride until lunchtime.

I've tried limiting my caffeine intake in the afternoon, exercising, morning and evening routines, getting up and doing something when my eyelids get heavy, napping, not napping. Nothing seems to help beyond a couple of days.

And really. The rainy, dreary days we've been having don't help! Grey clouds hanging overhead make me want to stay in bed all day. The weatherman says we're going to have a few more days like this, too. What gives?

I think I'll ... *yawn* ... get comfy and ... *snuggle* ... ponder it a while ... zzzzzzzzzzz.

No comments:

Post a Comment