Thursday, September 15, 2011

Morning views.

A friend and I have been walking in the mornings after I get my kids off to school. I would say we're out there fairly early, but early is a relative term, isn't it?

Hey, 7:30 a.m. is early for me, the one whose favorite morning activity is ... sleeping.

And we've been taking our dogs. Which, if you need to get off your butt and you're looking for an accountability partner? Yeah. The dogs know when it's time to walk and they will not let you forget it.

Anywho. We've been admiring how the trees and shrubs and even the roadside weeds have been changing colors recently, so today I stopped a few times to take pictures of the different berry-covered bushes and whatnot.

I discovered I really need to go out with the sole purpose of photographing pretty things if I want the pictures to do any of them justice. "Here, hold my dog, would ya'?" while dusting the Kleenex lint off the screen of my camera phone is not the way to do it.

Ah well. Another day.
 
I did get these shots, though, which were pretty cool originally but really cool after I applied a sepia tone in my photo editor.
 


See? Sunrise photos. I told ya' it was early!

No comments:

Post a Comment