Friday, May 21, 2010

Perfect timing.

Yesterday both of my children had outdoor activities planned with their classes at school. It was sunny and 80-something degrees. Beautiful.

This morning it's raining on and off - a nice, slow, soaking rain. Perfect. The weatherman says it's supposed to continue like this throughout the day. I'm good with that.

I'm a little sore this morning after spending the day with Rachel's class hiking around the Ludington State Park. Friends who are familiar with the park can really appreciate it when I say I survived the Skyline Trail. I did not, however, run down the sand dune. I'm pretty sure if I had I would still be down there at the bottom of the hill this morning.

Here are a few pictures from the day.

Walking the trails.

Top of the dunes. This is the reward for hiking up the 100+ stairs of the Skyline Trail. Helloooo, Lake Michigan!

Crazy kids. There's Rachel in the middle in the green shirt. I think she's telling her friend to hurry up. 

Can't tell whose kid this is, can you?

Yep. Still mine.

Mmmhmmm.

Happy Friday, y'all. Have a wonderful weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment