Sunday, May 23, 2010

Clean Slate Sunday: 5.23.10 edition

Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuugh.

I'm sick. I can't breathe through my nose. I can't hear anything or taste anything. I'm exhausted.

WHO GETS A COLD WHEN IT'S 80 DEGREES OUTSIDE??

It is starting to get better. And fortunately I've been able to function - albeit moving a little slower than usual. I've been carrying a box of tissues around the house with me, and the kids laughed at me Saturday morning because when they came in to say good morning they found crumpled up Kleenexes all around me on the bed. Niiiice.

So ... blah. All I want to do this week is get better.

I'm looking forward to Friday because Steve will be home for the long Memorial Day weekend. It can't get here soon enough.

1 comment:

  1. We all feel that way too around here Jen..I think ours is allergies though...Hope you feel better and YES!! I can't wait for the long weekend either!!!!

    ReplyDelete