Sunday, April 4, 2010

Clean Slate Sunday: Easter 2010 edition

Christ is risen! He is risen indeed!

I'm lovin' Easter. What a blessed day. The weather has been beautiful, the smell of all the spring flowers at the Easter Vigil this morning was overwhelming (in a good way), we had breakfast with the folks at church, coffee with my parents afterward, then dinner with Steve's family this afternoon. And the Easter Bunny was especially good to the kids this year.

All that, and God's promise of eternal life, too. We are blessed beyond measure.

Steve has worked diligently this weekend to ready our travel trailer so he can take it to Pennsylvania when he heads back to work on Monday. Setting up in a campground will be a little cheaper than staying at hotels and will feel a little more homey.

I feel like I've been wandering around here like a lost puppy this weekend. I look around and see so much to do and I'm not sure where to start. I've chosen to just let it all go and enjoy having my family all together. I'm confident that once we get back into our routines - the kids back in school and Steve back to work - I will pull it together and find my focus again.

I've got a lot to get to this week. Spring break is over, so now begins the countdown to summer vacation. Much to do before school is out!

Here's to another busy, productive, blessed week.

No comments:

Post a Comment