Friday, February 5, 2010

TGIF!

I know, what a lame post title, right? But it pretty accurately sums up how I'm feeling today. Thank God it's Friday!

Friday is payday. Thank God for my husband and the job he does to earn that paycheck every week.

Friday is doughnut day. Thank God for the guys at the fix-it shop who offered me a doughnut this morning while they were fixing the brakes on my truck.

Friday is the last day of school for the week. Thank God for the opportunity to relax and let the kids stay up late. 

Friday is free popcorn day at the bank. Thank God for ... cheery clerks who smell like popcorn?

Really, though, the best thing about this particular Friday is that Steve will be heading home after work. It will be a quick turnaround - we'll get him for about 24 hours - but just the thought of seeing him for the first time in three weeks is enough to put a little spring in my step. I'm giddy! I can't wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment