Wednesday, October 5, 2011

This week is flying by.

Wednesday?? How can it be Wednesday already?!

Listen, I'm just going to get right to the point. I had a great night of sleep last night, woke up refreshed, and then those blasted children sucked every ounce of energy out of me within the first hour of my day.

Every. Ounce.

I came back from putting them on the bus and flopped down on the couch where I spotted my wine glass from last night sitting on the end table. Don't even think that if there was a smidge of anything left in it I wouldn't have sucked it right down.

Alas, it was empty. (Hence the good night of sleep.)

I decided 7 a.m. was a leeeetle early for wine anyway. I decided to skip the coffee, even, and head out for a walk. I could blow off some steam and even vent a bit to my walking buddy.

It doesn't matter how many times the gurus say it, I'm still amazed at how a bit of exercise makes me feel so much better. The sun is shining too, and that's always helpful. Now I'm ready to get my day started ... again, and on a better note. I have a few errands to run, a lunch date with my mom, and maybe a little nosing around the second-hand stores while I'm out. It's probably a good thing we don't have a garage because I've got DIY projects piling up and I certainly don't need any more room to store them. At least the way they are now I'll eventually get tired of tripping over them and I'll actually start working on them.

Aha! I need to add spray paint to my list.

Enjoy your Hump Day, peeps. We're on the downslide and headed toward the weekend. Wahoo!

No comments:

Post a Comment