Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Changin' things up.

So Blogger, where I created this blog, is rolling out a bunch of new stuff. I left my blog alone for a long time, kind of appreciating the simplicity of it. Now I'm ready to change it up a bit.

I've tried some different background photos and templates and different numbers and widths of columns, photos here and widgets there. I think I'll be tweaking it for a while 'cause I haven't gotten to that point when I could sit back and say I really loved it. I am far from a blog designer (and perhaps I've mentioned my lack of patience?) so this is an interesting challenge for me.

What I do like and will keep around are those new page tabs up top that tell you a little more about us. This blog is not solely about any one thing, rather it's a journal of our days which can include a little bit of everything - home improvements, kids' shenanigans, random thoughts, gardening progress, cooking trials and errors, and a whole lot more. It's just me, reflecting on this unconventional way of life that is being married to a pipeliner.

So, faithful readers, thanks for hanging in there with me. New folks - welcome! Grab a cup of coffee and have a look around. Let me know what you like or what you'd like to see more of.

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment