Friday, June 3, 2011

Checking in.

Friday again already. Whew. I have been crazy busy and by the time I sit down at night I'm too tired to catch up in blogland. But I'm alive! In case anyone was wondering.

Steve is settling in in West Virginia. He's happy with his work, which makes me happy.

The kids have one week left of school. I think we might all live to see summer vacation.

My days have been filled with a constant rotation of activities. Planting stuff, building stuff, picking asparagus with the neighbors, tending to all the other living creatures in the household - two-legged and four-legged - and all the other stuff that goes with being mom and dad and homeowner.

I sure haven't had any trouble falling to sleep when I crawl into bed at night. And I'm not a sun worshiper but I'm beginning to look like one; I've been out in it a lot lately.

For once in what seems like ages we have absolutely nothing on our calendar for the weekend. I could get used to that. I'm going to pick up a few more plants today and hopefully I'll have some time to sit back and relax for a while.

Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment