Sunday, March 6, 2011

Clean Slate Sunday: 3.6.11 edition

I am excited about the week ahead. I have just a few commitments on my calendar and that means I can spend the rest of the time working on fun stuff and maybe even a few things that need doing.

I'm done wallowing. I'm not even going to tell you how many days and nights I stayed in my sweatpants last week, but let's just say I washed them - and me - in very hot water when it was all over. I did get some work  done last week while I was holed up in the house, though. I've been reorganizing my laundry room so it works a little better for the storage and flow we need. That should be wrapped up tomorrow and I can put that room back together.

We had a nice weekend. There's never enough time when Steve is home for just one night, but we'll take what we can get. Finding things to keep me busy makes those days between visits go by a little faster.

Here's to a great week ahead.

No comments:

Post a Comment