Monday, June 21, 2010

Back to the grind.

Well hello, Monday.

We're back to the usual grind today, whatever that means. Our routines seem to change right around the time they become routine so I don't even know if I'm doing the right thing for a mid-June Monday.

I make a phone call to set up an appointment.

I take a look at the household budget.

I add a couple of items to the Goodwill box.

I think about making a grocery list.

I went to bed early last night with the intent of getting plenty of sleep and hitting the ground running this morning. After I tossed and turned for two hours I got up, wandered around the house, surfed the 'Net for a few minutes, then went back to bed and tossed and turned for a while longer before finally falling to sleep. So much for my good intentions.

The weatherman says we might get some rain this afternoon and that wouldn't hurt my feelings one bit. Rainy afternoons are perfect for napping.

No comments:

Post a Comment