Wednesday, March 2, 2011

I'm in love with The Graphics Fairy.

Ever stumble upon a web site and immediately fall in love and think "how did I not know this existed?!?"

No?

Perhaps you don't surf as much as I do. No matter.

I found one of those awesome-where-have-you-been-all-my-life web sites last night.

Check out The Graphics Fairy when you have a minute. Make that many minutes. If you have a particular interest in vintage-y looking stuff and you're looking for some help with an artsy project, you might want to set aside an afternoon.

Seriously. It will suck you in. I've already been going a little crazy with the virtual bookmarks this morning, and I'm not even into the "vintage" look. But I'm finding all kinds of cool stuff to print out and use in a little display I'm pulling together for a wall in our front room.

It has a butterfly theme. Sorta.

I'm having a hard time deciding between this piece with the gorgeous butterfly wings and this piece with the gorgeous butterflies and moths and some fat ol' caterpillars. I'm leaning toward the second one. But oooooh, there are so many others to consider and they're all free(!!) and so easy to print off to create instant art!

I'm gonna' need more ink.

1 comment:

  1. Jen, thanks for this recommendation! I will have to check out that site. Especially because you mentioned that it has butterfies... :)

    ReplyDelete