Monday, March 18, 2013

Oh, hello there!

I haven't written in a while. Not for lack of things going on around here, that's for sure. But at the end of the day when I seem to have the most time and inspiration, my energy wanes and my pillow wins over my keyboard.

This winter is dragging on and it's pissing me off. No really. I took the dogs out this morning and ran face first into a biting wind and I wanted to take a swing at it and beat it into submission. Enough already!

And these dogs? And children? Mercy. I've diagnosed all of us with Spring Fever. Though Rachel had a for-real fever yesterday, complete with pitiful, sad face and messy hair. Apparently she slept it off because she woke up fever-free and spunky as ever this morning. So with both kids off to school for the day, I am left to deal with this:



There is a front coming through. More snow. And Ladybug The Canine Meteorologist can feel it. She would be in my lap if I let her. As it is she won't leave my side. So much for my plan to get all kinds of stuff done around the house today.

Is it nap time yet?

No comments:

Post a Comment